Followers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Unforgetable California Vacation

Dan and Polly took us all on a unforgetable trip to California for Christmas. We got to enjoy Disneyland, Seaworld, California Adventure, and the beautiful Newport Beach. Our Condo was amazing, with four pools 2 hot tubs and a awesome ocean view. I feel so fortunate to have gone on this trip with all my Future in laws. I made many wonderful memories and took tons of memoriable pictures. Thank you so much Dan and Polly for taking me on such a fun vacation!

2 comments:

Becky Hill said...

What a fun vacation! SOOOO jealous,very cute pics. But why isn't rhett in any off them????? camera shy??

Dana said...

All of your pics turned out awesome! It was so much fun and I am so glad that you got to come. I don't know what I would have done without your help on the drive, thanks! Can't wait to come up and see you guys in a few weeks.