Followers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

DISNEYLAND!



We went to Disneyland, it was my very first time there. We had such a blast! I was just as excited as the kids were, enjoying every minute of it. We went on really fun rides. My favorite ride was Space Mountain. I'm not even a big fan of roller coasters, but I loved this one because it was in the dark. It was so much fun that we rode it twice! I also really liked Pirates of the Caribbean. Everything was so life like on that ride. We rode Splash Mountain at the end and got soaking wet. It was tons of fun! All the adults even rode all the kiddie rides because they were all so fun. We went into Toon Town. That place is really neat. We got to go in all the characters houses and the kids got to meet some of the characters, and I did too:) Danny loved the characters and the attention he got from them. It was so cute! The girls all dresses up as princesses for Disneyland. Afterwards we ate at Rainforest Cafe. That place is so neat, and it was really good food. It was so cute when it started to thunder and Brylee really thought it was going to rain on her. All the kids fell asleep during dinner from a long fun day at Disneyland.

No comments: