Followers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

THE BEACH!




We went to Newport Beach. It was so beautiful there. I enjoyed the high 80's weather. The kids loved playing in the ocean and in the sand. They also liked feeding the birds and looking for sea shells. Brian and Gabe built them sand castles. I enjoyed laying on the beach and walking along the ocean and having the sand between my toes. The waves sounded amazing and the ocean breeze was wonderful. We went on a bike ride down the board walk and hopped on the fairy to an island and rode bikes there. I had never done that before. It was a neat experience and a lot of fun. We also walked on the pier and enjoyed the beautiful view. We saw a man with parrots and he let us hold them. I loved the baby parrot the most. It just laid in my hand and stared at me. It almost didn't look real. I really loved taking pictures on the beach. The sunsets over the ocean were breathtaking. There were definitely many opportunities for a good picture. I wanted to share my scenic pictures with everyone, so if you would like to see them just click on my MEGAN'S PHOTOGRAPHY blog. I miss the beach and wonderful warm weather already:)

1 comment:

Malisa said...

Megan- It looks like you had such a great time. YOur pictures are aewsome!