Followers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

MY FIRST TEMPLE OPEN HOUSE:)











I went with Brian, Dana, Katie, Jen, Kathy and the kids to the Temple open house in Salt Lake. It was my first visit to the temple. It was absolutely beautiful! I have always wondered what was behind the big doors of those beautiful buildings, and now I know:) I am so glad I got to go inside and learn more about the temple. It was very peaceful. It was like nothing I had ever seen before. It definitely was a neat experience and I hope I get to go see more of them. Thanks guys, for inviting me to go to the temple with you!!!

2 comments:

Katie & Benten Shober said...

I am so glad that we were able to go. It was such a beautiful temple! It was also a really fun day!

Dana said...

That comment above was from me I was logged in as Katie.