Followers

Monday, March 2, 2009

BIG MESS! (Just gotta laugh)

After dinner tonight, Rhett decided to try and cut the ham bone in half so both our dogs could have some. I was standing right next to him trying to figure out how in the world he was going to cut a ham bone in half with a butcher knife. Well then, Rhett says, "I'm probably going to make a mess". OH MY GOSH was he not joking. A REALLY BIG MESS! As soon as he said that the knife slipped on the bone the pan tipped over and the brown juice went flying everywhere!!! And I mean everywhere! About 12 feet across the kitchen. All over the counter, floor, cabinets, refrigerator, pictures, and the worst of it was on Rhett and I. It was on our face neck, arms, clothes, and hair. We were covered and I had a white shirt on! I had to use a lot of spray and wash on our clothes and lots of Clorox wipes to clean everything up. The best part of it all was when we looked at each other and just started laughing! I almost teared up from laughing so hard I wish I would have gotten a picture of it. It was a memory I will never forget:)

3 comments:

Dana said...

That is so funny. Those memories are the funnest!

Jen K said...

I was laughing my head off just reading this. I bet it was a sight to see. I'm coming out this weekend so remind my brother that it's my birthday so we can convince him to come have dinner with us on Saturday.

Malisa said...

Thats hilarious!!! Good times to remember!