Followers

Monday, February 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL FIANCE!!!





Today is Rhett's Birthday! He turned 27, getting up there babe jk ;) He went Mountain lion hunting this morning. Then when he came home I had a birthday party for him with our family and some friends. We had dinner, cake and ice cream. It was a really good time. Rhett is such a caring person and would do anything for anyone. He takes such good care of me. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. I hope you had a wonderful birthday Rhett, I love you very much! He is not going to be happy with me when he finds out I put the picture of him in the shower cap on here :) Atleast I didn't use the one of him in his whitey tighties! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

4 comments:

Becky Hill said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHETT!!!!!

Dana said...

The party was so fun. It was fun to get to hang out with you for the day!

The McKenna Family said...

I'm so sorry we missed the party. I am just getting to where I can actually get up and move around. Sounds like you guys had alot of fun! Tell Rhett sorry we missed his big day and Happy Birthday!

Kristin said...

We are sorry we missed the party, it looks like you guys had alot of fun!! Happy Birthday Rhett! And good luck with the lion hunt!