Followers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rhett was working with his colt sunday afternoon and was kicked by his horse. He broke his ribs, damaged his liver, and bruized his kidneys. He is a very lucky cowboy and a tough one too. He got to come home from the hospital this Saturday and is doing well. Iam very thankful he is okay, I couldnt imagine my life with out him. I would like to thank everyone for keeping him in their thoughts and prayers. Also, thank you for all the phone calls, visits, and gifts. They were very much appreciated.

2 comments:

Dana said...

I am so glad that he is doing better! What would we do without you Megan!?! I am so glad that you are a part of our family and that you take such good care of our brother. Thanks for all you do, we sure love ya!

Malisa said...

That looks really sore! Wes said to tell Rhett that is sucks getting kicked by a shetlon. I am so excited that you started a blog and I love your photography pictures. You do such a good job! We'll see you soon.